Dare to pack differently with Biaggi's Runway Check-In Suitcase – where durable meets refined for all types of adventurers! Its polycarbonate shell with a front-facing opening makes packing a breeze, unlike traditional hardsided luggage which opens from the middle. Experience incredible built-in features: a weight sensor so that you never pay overweight fees again, a large drawstring laundry bag, oversized interior pockets, an integrated TSA lock and silent-run Hinomoto wheels. Protected by our 10 year warranty.
- Dimensions: 29"x17.5"x13" and 10.8 lbs. Center expansion zipper expands width an extra 2". Telescoping handle extends 11.5" from the top of the bag.
- Shell is made of high-end pure polycarbonate, which is both lightweight and shatter-proof. Front panel is made of soft but thick material, designed to protect your belongings, and allows you to open and pack the bag from the front instead of from the middle, unlike traditional hardsided luggage.
- Built-in weight indicator: Window next to the side carry handle will turn red when you lift your packed bag, letting you know if your bag is overweight and insuring that you never pay an overweight fee again!
- Snap-Off laundry bag: A spacious 21"x14" drawstring laundry bag is included with your suitcase, and easily snaps on and off the bag's interior.
- Two large zippered pockets on the inside of the front panel measure 11"x15" with 5" of depth, deep enough to pack several pairs of shoes, or even to use as a built-in packing cube.
- Best-in-class silent-run Japanese Hinomoto Wheels glides smoothly and effortlessly over all surfaces, without wearing down at all.
- Integrated TSA lock
- Protected by our 10-year limited warranty.